Life On Mars?

Scientists may have found life on Mars. Not past life - present life. Excuse me a moment while I geek out.

Meanwhile, the war of tomorrow seems to have no patience. First we recalled our ambassador from Syria in protest over the bombing in Lebannon the other day, and now Syria has found a tag-team partner. Good luck.

I've been thinking about war a lot lately. And thinking about Polly too. I don't know if I mentioned this here or not, but her brother was called up to Iraq a few weeks ago. I hope to talk to her soon. I feel a little counterfeit sometimes writing about war and battles as if I know anything about them, especially when so many people my age and younger are fighting them so I can have the priviledge to write about fake ones.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mirror, Mirror

Conversations With: Dr. Daniel Dahlquist

My Advice For Writers