Domo Origato

Reggie Roby, NFL legend and Waterloo native, died yesterday. I went to elementary school with one of his nephews, and I still remember the day he signed books at the mall after the Hawkeyes' Rose Bowl appearance in 1981. I carried that book around with me everywhere I went for months.

With flu on its side, the Blue States strike back.

Sugu, adventuring in Japan, surprised me with a belated B-Day/Xmas gift of the unbelievably cool Japanese KILL BILL VOL.1 DVD set, which looks like this. In the words of Ferris, "It's so choice. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up." Domo origato.

After a few days of some intensive writing, I finally brought problem child chapter 18 to a close tonight. For the moment, anyways. Stepping back was a good idea. Now it's back to the monster mash, or what's left of it. It's been a while, so I need to refresh the memory and find the thread again. The book stands at 429 pages.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mirror, Mirror

Conversations With: Dr. Daniel Dahlquist

My Advice For Writers