The Other Other

Sigh.

So imagine my disappointment today when I go into the Cigar Store around the corner from my brother's shop to check out their magazine rack (as I've been doing since I was 12 years old) and discover copies of a magazine called Other, with nearly the exact logo I planned on using, and having nearly the same sensibility. Ugh. So it's back to the drawing board for a new title. I think I have one; I discovered it by accident as my brother and I were putting the finishing touches on our poster project, trying to find the right title for that.

The poster turned out very nice. I'm very happy with it, and it was a lot of fun collaborating with my brother artisitically, which isn't something we've done very much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conversations With: Dr. Daniel Dahlquist

Mirror, Mirror

My Advice For Writers