Bumblebee Semaphore

I spent the day walking around downtown taking pictures for the poster project my brother and I are working on. I went down to the old train station, wanting to capture some of Waterloo's railroad history, and was shocked to find the old semaphore that had been there ever since I can remember fallen over in the grass:

Image hosting by Photobucket

It made me kind of sad actually. I did get a few decent pictures, and I'll put them together with what my brother shoots to hopefully make something better. The zine -- progress, finally. I seem to have solved most of the formatting issues, and now I'm on my knees humbly before contributors for the first issue. The execution will be minimalist, simple, very underground, which is exactly what I want. It will be a mish-mash of fiction, poetry, art, non-fiction, and everything in between.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conversations With: Dr. Daniel Dahlquist

Mirror, Mirror

My Advice For Writers