I Want To Ride My Bicycle

I want to ride my bike... and I did today, since it got up to 50. So I broke it out of storage, where it had been since after Thanksgiving. I was getting stir crazy, so it was a very good ride. I have the excercise bike indoors, but I love getting out. My health has sucked of late, and the writing frustrating, so it was a very nice afternoon diversion. I just doubt everything about my writing lately. I feel like I've gotten better, but everytime I sit down in front of the computer lately, I lose faith/confidence/interest what have you. I don't like where it's going, I don't know how to fix it, and it gets harder to climb the mountain each time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conversations With: Dr. Daniel Dahlquist

Mirror, Mirror

My Advice For Writers