Back Home

Back from my visit with my Uncle John and Aunt Charlene in KC. It was a nice, but too short visit. He's doing really well and seems to get better every day. He's one of the funniest guys I know and to see him in good spirits again was great. I gave them my (EPIC TRILOGY ALERT) book to read, which they've asked after for a while now. I got over my trepidation and gave them a copy.

Before I left, I got another rejection in the mail for the moon rocks story. It had been a long wait, and I was hoping for more, but there are many more places for me to go with the story.

Years ago, Sugu and I wondered what the opposite of disgruntle had to be - obviously if you could be DISgruntled, you had to have been gruntled at one point. Turns out we were right. Sort of.



UPDATE: The shuttle landing has been delayed for at least one more day.

Peter Jennings has gone home too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mirror, Mirror

Conversations With: Dr. Daniel Dahlquist

My Advice For Writers