This Damn Love Day

Some love poems. I have nothing much to say on the subject. Usually I spend the day listening to Fleetwood Mac's "Sara." Yeah. "In the sea of love, where everyone would love to drown." Okay.

My brother has designed an incredible cover for the first issue of the zine, which I think will now be called Other Than. I also got a new story from a former teacher of mine, Molly Mcnett, which is really incredible. One of her stories was recentely selected for the Best American Non-Required Reading, edited by Dave Eggers.

My brother also took a photo of me for one of the magazines I sold to yesterday. It caught a lot of detail, like my razor burn. Need new razor...

Comments

Fish Monkey said…
Pictures of the cover, please?
Darby said…
Working on it! Putting the final touches on it as we speak. Or as I speak. Or something.

Popular posts from this blog

Conversations With: Dr. Daniel Dahlquist

Mirror, Mirror

My Advice For Writers