Snow Fair

It's the second Sunday in Feburary. There's a blizzard in New York. That can mean only one thing: Toy Fair. You're never too old to be a kid, and plus, some of these damn things are practically works of art:

Kong.

Star Wars.

Buffy. Wow.

Sideshow Mace Windu. Obi Wan.

Animated Star Wars statues. These seem styled after the Clone Wars cartoon, and they are really cool. Especially Leia & R2.

Battlestar Galactica.

For Sugu and Ben: Transformers.

Mostly all this stuff is just a reminder to me of how poor I am. The really expensive stuff interests me more as I get older, mostly because they're not really toys, but replicas and statues that are virtually film props. I can always dream...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mirror, Mirror

Conversations With: Dr. Daniel Dahlquist

My Advice For Writers