In Like A Lion

Rain and thunder and smothering winds all day today. I sold some DVD's I don't watch or never watched and got some extra cash for Midnight Madness on Friday. I won't be giving plasma, as I know some have done. Although I suppose it's more civic minded than cashing in old DVD's.

I went on a bender and wrote 12 pages in chapter 23, nearly completing it. This one seems to write itself. Darkness and descent. Temptations and garden snakes. The book is up to 550 pages, and I'm not exactly done with 23 tonight, though I doubt I will finish. There's a character I need a name for who for the last three chapters has just been going by as PERSON. My kingdom for a name.

I did this YEARS ago!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conversations With: Dr. Daniel Dahlquist

Mirror, Mirror

My Advice For Writers