Ides of March

Don't know all the details, but this seems sufficently gestapo. Makes you wonder. Back in junior high, a fad went around school where we wrote 'gory stories' that basically revolved around mass murder in our school. They were Freddy/Jason clones. I think one was 'Col. Killer' or something. It was ridiculous and we did it only to gross each other out, but I don't know of any of us who grew up to be terrorists. Thanks to Ben for the linky.

Not a lot to say today. Things not so good in casa Darb. I did write seven pages in chapter 20, bringing the book up to 467 pages. I'll likely finish the chapter tomorrow, although I may take a day off. I'm enjoying the book a great deal, but I'm getting to where I want to write anything but what I am now. Something very Iowa, very used bookstore and copied keys.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mirror, Mirror

Conversations With: Dr. Daniel Dahlquist

My Advice For Writers