Ticket To Ride

Got my ticket for Star Wars today. Only had to stand in line about half an hour with my cousin Mason, who talked me into going even though I was coughing up a lung. This will be the last time I ever wait in line for any movie, so I figured, what the hell. Here it is, the last ticket:



Neat story on why Tatooine probably exists and how planets in binary star systems are likely very common. Which is good, since I have a planet orbiting two stars in my book also.

I finished the first draft of a new short story today. I actually had the majority of it in the can, but ran into a snag at the ending and I really wanted to focus on the book. I'll let it simmer a bit before I get back to it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mirror, Mirror

Conversations With: Dr. Daniel Dahlquist

My Advice For Writers