May Day

Got fascism? Makes you wonder. Yesterday Fox News had a segement on how Liberal 'tree huggers' were responsible for the high gas prices. Yeah. The exit signs are clearly marked, folks.

Also yesterday, in a continuing sign of the inevitable apocalypse (the first sign being the arrival of the Spears child aka His Darkness) it snowed. On May 1st. Today the low will be in the 20s. The end is seriously fucking nigh.

But don't panic. Go see "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy", which is really funny and a nice diversion from runaway brides and the BLAH BLAH BLAH doublespeak being shoved down our throats these days.

I promised pics of my Indy trip, but those will have to wait until I finish the book. Hopefully that will be sometime in the next two weeks. I'm up to 675 pages at the moment and on the doorstep of the end of novel mash.

I'm also preparing a new round of grad school apps, because it's time for me to move on to the next step. Like yesterday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mirror, Mirror

Conversations With: Dr. Daniel Dahlquist

My Advice For Writers