Indy Pics

As promised. No, I'm not done with the novel, but here they are anyway. These are pictures I took of my trip to Indy for the Star Wars Convention last month. I stayed with my friends Amy and Conan who I met in Ireland and are getting married later this month. I also stopped in Chicago to see my other Irish buddy Lisa and her fiancee Matt.

Me and Amy and Conan:



None of my pictures inside the convention center came out that well, including the ones I took of the Rock McCallum Q&A (I do have several good shots of the back some guy's head) but here are a few:

The Line:



Hasbro Action Figure Sculptor Brian Venneman's goodies:



Brian also sculpted Hasbro's latest action figure (comes with geek action):



The day I arrived there was a biblical hail storm. I'd never seen anything like it before; marble sized hail crashed down on the city for 15 minutes straight:



And one last shot of Amy and Co (and Dharma):



Chicago pics to follow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conversations With: Dr. Daniel Dahlquist

Mirror, Mirror

My Advice For Writers