All In

Had sort of a second Christmas with my cousins today. Some of them anyways. They must have picked up on my new hobby (Texas Hold 'Em) because they got me this fancy case with all these chips and the cards, as well as a very nice poker table to go with it.

Work grinds to a halt on the novel. This usually happens at least once in the writing process for me, and usually at transistional points in the book like this one. I think it comes out of not having confidence in what's coming next. I'm doing something wrong. Missing something. I don't know. I did get to do lots of research on polar ice caps for it on Friday, although considering the present state of weather here, I'm not sure I needed to read about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mirror, Mirror

Conversations With: Dr. Daniel Dahlquist

My Advice For Writers