Your Country Is Spying On You

You've all heard by now your phone calls are being collected by the NSA, because you might be a terrorist. Also, the administration is betraying its own national security by alerting the Mexican government of the locations of Minutemen on our side of the border. Oh, and by the way, they lied about the war, and when an American ambassador called them on it, they outed his CIA agent wife.

I'm not one of those people that are salivating at the prospect of a Democrat landslide in the fall, just so we can launch investigations and impeachments. We're better than those guys, or we should be. Let history judge Bush. But all of this is anti-American, anti-democratic, and in a just world, treason.

Which is all occasion to pimp my American going to hell in a handbasket anthology, Jigsaw Nation, now available for order at B&N. It includes my story "The Switch" and many others by very good writers. This was the first story I sold. I'm thrilled to see it in print at last (I should have my own copy Monday or so).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conversations With: Dr. Daniel Dahlquist

Mirror, Mirror

My Advice For Writers