Still Alive (Sort Of)

My normally cruel and unforgiving headaches that situate in the roof of my mouth and behind my eyes have lately migrated to my back and neck, so I've been out of it. And now, my computer has died. Maybe it was the same thing that took down Ben's, I don't know, but it's dead, it died, I don't think it's coming back.

So things will be light here until I can get back to normal capacity. You have no idea how much you rely on something until it's gone. A writer without a computer, it's like being out in the weeds. A news junkie without the web! Even worse. A man in horrible pain without the proper medication! So-so.

I'll have lots of stuff about the zine soon, including the website, which is cool. Stay tuned. Peace, love, understanding.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mirror, Mirror

Conversations With: Dr. Daniel Dahlquist

My Advice For Writers