Exit Comfort Zone

Sometimes I feel like this guy trying to plug my novel, but the downside of being an independent writer is that I am my own business.  I have to shill, as uncomfortable as it makes me sometimes.  This somewhat tongue in cheek post over at TNH doesn't really have anything to do with my own situation as a writer.  Not really. 

But just the same, stepping out of my comfort zone, if you have read The Book of Elizabeth, and if you enjoyed it, help an independent writer out by doing some of the following things:

1.  Order a copy.  Pick your poison: paperback, Kindle, or Nook.  iPad and more coming soon.

2. Write a review.  This is huge for indie writers.  Word of mouth is everything.  Post a review at Amazon, Goodreads, and Barnes & Noble.

3.  Attend an event.  I'm working on possible readings/things in the near future.  Check back for details.

4. LIKE my Facebook page.  Even if you hate the new Facebook. 

5. #Fridayreads and #followfriday him @Darbyharn on Twitter.

I've gotten some really wonderful comments about the book, and a lot of people asking for more, so I feel good about how things are going.  I appreciate your support as always!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mirror, Mirror

Conversations With: Dr. Daniel Dahlquist

My Advice For Writers