Revelations

The world is ending everywhere you look. It's on TV and now it's real: Comes the Anti-Christ. I suppose if Natascha McElhorne was the nun running things, I'd be okay with it.

EPIC TRILOGY ALERT:
Wrote ten pages of Chapter 27 tonight, bringing the book up to 638 pages. This is the big chapter at the end where hopefully it all comes together. Revelations indeed. But it's not over. I'd say it has maybe three more chapters to go, maybe four. In 28 the B plot reaches critical mass, and in 29 A and B should finally intersect. 30 will feature end of novel mash, and then maybe an epilogue. We'll see. That will for sure put it over 700 pages, but by how much I'm not sure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mirror, Mirror

Conversations With: Dr. Daniel Dahlquist

My Advice For Writers