Not In My Town

This morning some world class losers rolled out of the sticks to defecate on our town. They failed miserably. I gave these guys what for this morning, like a lot of other folks did. I have never seen such a vicious display of hate. It celebrated the murder of an innocent man, and with their signs, which I won't repeat here, they celebrated 9/11, the tsunami, and the death of the Pope. One of them told me I would burn in hell with the Pope. I told her I would keep a seat warm.

With that and everything else in Casa Darb work on the book has not been as methodical as in recent days, but I'm still doing fine. 595 pages as of last night.

Oh, and dig Jon Stewart's take on Midnight Madness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mirror, Mirror

Conversations With: Dr. Daniel Dahlquist

My Advice For Writers