Getting Warmer

Scientists have discovered another new planet, this time a planet only twice as big and twice as hot as earth. The possibilities for planets seem to be endless. Finding an earth like world, one with oceans, can't be that far off.

Meanwhile, NASA is thinking maybe 2015 for a trip back to the moon. Whenever you feel like it, guys. No rush.

I'm having a hell of a time - again - with a new short story. I haven't found my sea legs yet with the short stuff, it seems (not that I have with novels). I think most of the problem lies with pace and economy, and also on this one I'm giving past tense a go, which I rarely do, because it for me it has the effect of dragging feet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mirror, Mirror

Conversations With: Dr. Daniel Dahlquist

My Advice For Writers