Return of the Queen

My brother Aaron is probably flipping his lid right now with the news that the legendary rock group Queen is reforming for a new tour.

They're doing it without Freddie Mercury of course, who passed away back in 1991. Paul Rodgers (Free, Bad Company) apparently is taking over vocal duties. It also remains to be seen whether bassist John Deacon participates. I'm not sure how I feel about this yet. I think I come from the school of rock where you let things lie. Queen isn't Queen without Mercury. If they wanted to get together and play Queen songs and call it something else, that's fine, but this I don't know. Of course I'll change my mind when they announce U.S. dates.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mirror, Mirror

Conversations With: Dr. Daniel Dahlquist

My Advice For Writers