The Disaster

I don't know if there's much else to say about the tsunami disaster - disaster suddenly a very inadequate word - that hasn't been said. The impossibility of it only increases day by day and sometimes hour by hour (in the very early morning, 3-6 AM US time, as the revised figures come in). Here is a link to a variety of organizations to which you can contribute online, such as the Red Cross and many, many others. They are providing food and medicine and water and many of the endless things this part of the world desperately needs.

Hope everyone's holidays are going well. I am terribly sick. The schizoid weather again, I think. It's fifty some degrees here today and raining, for example. So I'm trying not to be rattled too much, and telling myself a cold is just a cold, not the prelude to horror it has been before. So I'm catching up on my reading and watching some DVD's and blogging. The sure fire cure to illness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mirror, Mirror

Conversations With: Dr. Daniel Dahlquist

My Advice For Writers