1) Finish that novel. That dim light at the end of the tunnel? That's the end!
2) Get back on track with Fables, easy to do with covers like this:
I've liked James Jean, who does nearly all the Fables covers, for a long time. I think he'd be perfect to do the cover for The Book of Elizabeth. You can see more upcoming Jean/Fables goodness here and here. You can check out his website too.
3. Start thinking about that next novel! That dark tunnel ahead? That's the start!
4. Listen to lots and lots of Kathleen Edwards.
5. Get out of town. Chicago in three weeks...