Avalanche



One of NASA's many robotic probes caught this amazing image of an avalanhce of ice and dust at Mars northern pole. One wonders if this isn't something that happens with every spring thaw there. Here on earth, snow and ice continue to bombard us. Somedays it feels like Stalingrad in World War II or something. It's neverending. Every once in a while it warms up to 40 or 50 and then immediately after that we're slammed with rain, snow, or both. It wears you down. I woke up this morning to yet another snow shower and realized it's affecting my mood. I cannot wait for spring, to be back on the bike. Every day feels longer and longer than the last.

Anyways, it's Wednesday, which means a new issue of Buffy. I shall be delivered yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mirror, Mirror

Conversations With: Dr. Daniel Dahlquist

My Advice For Writers