My Life As An Author, or You Are #120,377 on Amazon.com

So the first day out with the book, I sold ONE copy. That is one more than I've ever sold before in life, so success. It was kind of strange, and anti-climactic. I admit I was a little - not blue, but periwinkle - about the rank, which is soberingly direct. My only goal is to make the top 100,000. I believe in myself. If I felt sore at all, that was cured when I found a squirrel on the bike trail tonight that I'm pretty sure was suffering from a heat stroke. He couldn't walk (no car damage) and stared at me fuzzy while I picked him up and put him in the shade. He seemed like he was in a lot of pain. There's not much you can do about stroked squirrels or your Amazon rank. I put them to the side, and let the rest happen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mirror, Mirror

Conversations With: Dr. Daniel Dahlquist

My Advice For Writers