To Jump In The River And Drown

An absolutely essential and remarkable conversation with Battlestar Galactica creator Ron Moore and the writers of last night's season premiere. That he gives this much in an interview is a gift, and so is the show. It astounds, as always, and the sadness over its passing is only countered by the joy in knowing that it is getting the chance to end on its own terms. So many shocks last night. Earth. Dee. Ellen. Kara. I have my own theory of it all - the Grand Unifying Theory of BSG I guess - that I'm still formulating, but Ben had a theory a while back about Earth and Cylons that seems to have been dead on. Go read the article, and if you haven't seen it, or have never seen the show, go rent, buy or steal it on DVD. Enrich your life.

Comments

Benjamin said…
Well, my theory involved a populated Earth, and the humans having to learn to live with the Cylons since they'll never be able to get away from them.

My head was spinning from all the potential stuff to play out in the next ten episodes or so. Cavil and the other two Cylons are still out there, and I have a feeling that Cavil knows pretty much everything about Earth and why the Cylons shouldn't have gone there.

And Kara? Totally the 13th Cylon destined to destroy them all as referenced by the Hybrid.

Popular posts from this blog

Mirror, Mirror

Conversations With: Dr. Daniel Dahlquist

My Advice For Writers