Catch Up

So now that I'm taking a brief breather while I recharge the old batteries to revise the novel, I thought I'd share some pics from the trip my cousin Matt and I took to Chicago earlier this month. We visited my good friends Matt and Lisa, who are expecting at the end of the summer (congrats!!!) and also took in some of the sights. It was a great time, and great weather. We had great weather today, finally. I biked up to CF, watched some Season 1 of Battlestar on DVD, and naturally, because I'm not supposed to until Sunday, revised chapter 1 of the book.

Kerry Wood goes to ice the Astros in the top of the ninth:



The Wrigley Building from orbit (aka the Hancock):



The shadows of the towers:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mirror, Mirror

Conversations With: Dr. Daniel Dahlquist

My Advice For Writers