So I Guess I Better Update...

Because my friend Mike's wife Becca told me to or else.

The main reason I'm not posting regular is because work leaves me super tired and I'm coming home and working on a new novel. It's slow - slower than I'm used to, which I think is as much fatigue as I've become a very picky writer - but I'm very excited about it. Hopefully I'll have more to say about it in the near future. And hopefully I'll be blogging more regular and not such a wuss.

Beyond that what has me excited is that a solar system very similar to ours has been discovered around 55 Cancri, a sun-like star about 44 light-years away. It has five planets, the most yet discovered around a distant star, and one of them, albeit a gas giant, lies in the habitable zone Earth occupies around the Sun. The sweet thing about the giant is it no doubt is host to several moons like Jupiter and Saturn, some of which would, if rocky, be elegible for Earth-like goodness.

And there's plenty of Earth-like goodness right here because Joss Whedon is coming back to TV. I believe the appropriate word is 'shiny.' It's called Dollhouse and it's got Eliza Dushku. Sadly, it isn't a Faith spin-off, but it's Joss and it's TV which means there is joy in the world. Plus, the Buffy comic book continues to be the best show on TV that isn't on TV.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mirror, Mirror

Conversations With: Dr. Daniel Dahlquist

My Advice For Writers