Exhibit V

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sophia Myles, who you probably remember vaugely from "Underworld". So this is interesting: she's in this new movie "Tristan & Isolde", which opens today completely out of the blue. No hype on this, and I would have known because I would have been excited to see this; the old myth is one of my favorites. I named a character in the Angel Book after Isolde, and if ever there are movies of the sci-fi trilogy, I kind of had Sophia in mind for a character in the second book who becomes the very quiet (but determined) third in a triangle involving the main characters.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yeah, she's hot. And the Tristan & Isolde movie ain't sucky, either.
Darby said…
I won't get to see it until it comes out on DVD. Our theater has been closed for remodeling for months now.

Popular posts from this blog

Mirror, Mirror

My Advice For Writers

Conversations With: Dr. Daniel Dahlquist