The Last DVD I'll Ever Buy At Midnight

Revenge of the Sith hits DVD on November 1st:



I started a new short story tonight, another in my series of weird things in Iowa type stories. I'm starting to think I might have enough of these at some point for a collection. My friend Ilona told me way back in Ireland that I should write about Iowa, I hadn't yet then, and right away I knew that's what I wanted to do some day, a collection of Iowa stories. But that's getting ahead of myself. I've just started this one, six pages tonight, and I never like my stories at the beginning, but I like the character, Millie; she's such an out of place kind of gal.

I'm still waiting to hear back on my moon rocks story; it's been almost two months and I'm getting anxious. Probably for nothing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Then It Begins To Resolve

Doing The Peanuts Happy Dance

The Book of Elizabeth