Full Moon

It's a full moon tonight and Pepper (my dog) is howling at phantom things. Or maybe at the crazies that wander these streets late at night. Or the variety of possums, raccoons, stray cats and other assorted creatures of the night that frequent the alley in the back.

Full moon may also explain the burst of writing I did today. Eight pages of chapter 19. I worried I might be in for a bit of a break since I'd been away from this part of the book for an extended bit of time, but it all come flowing out about eight in the evening and I even contemplated gunning through the entire chapter tonight, but fatigue caught up quick. I don't feel so hot, and besides, always leave something for the next day. Tomorrow I will make an attempt at finishing the chapter; for sure I will get to one of the highlights of writing this particular book for me: I get to introduce a character I've been meaning to write since about 1995. Ten years is a long time to wait on the bench. I hope it's worth it.

Now I'm going to go watch my new Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind DVD. Yay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mirror, Mirror

My Advice For Writers

Conversations With: Dr. Daniel Dahlquist