Me & John Edwards



Last week I went downtown to see John Edwards speak at the Chicago Public Library, and today I saw this picture of me meeting the Senator on his website. I've said before how supportive I am of him and his efforts against poverty; he if he decides to run in '08, I hope I'm able to support him in any way I can.

That book I'm holding in my hand is a journal I keep; it has artifacts from various periods in my life in it, and among them are some tickets I kept from the campaign in 2004. I had hoped he would be able to sign one, since I couldn't afford the book, but the people running the event were very zealous about him only signing copies. But, I got say hi, and my picture taken with him, so no worries.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doing The Peanuts Happy Dance

Then It Begins To Resolve

The Book of Elizabeth